Firstly I want to thank the lovely Jay from My family and other cricketers for recently nominating me for a Sunshine award. As my blog is award free I am not going to participate with it fully and will just answer the questions that Jay asked. Her blog always makes me smile as like many of us she has a busy life trying to keep many balls spinning in the air at once.
|The beach in Weymouth - last weekend when it wasn't sunny!|
|The German town of Bielefeld|
2) What did you want to be "when you grew up" or are you not grown up yet?
I did look into the possibility of becoming a food technologist or a dietitian but instead I was a ground air hostess for a short while. Most of my working life has been working in the NHS - but not on the front line.
3) Do you have a secret talent or a party piece? Not one that comes readily to mind!
|My dream location|
Hopefully retired and living by the sea!
5) Do you have a "claim to fame"?
I did write to the Queen at the age of 12 to complain about rats I had seen in a street on London. I did get a reply from her personal secretary!
6) Any regrets, however small?
I wish I had asked my grandparents more about their lives and family.
|My son's band - he's the one singing|
7) Is there a band or singer you wish you'd had the chance to see live? Or may see in the future? Or is live music not for you? My son was in a band for a couple of years. Although they used to practice at our house we were never allowed to see him at a live gig in one of the local pubs. He was at the stage when it was too embarrassing to be seen with the parents. After a few years he decided that instead he would redirect his love of music to setting up his own successful record company with a friend, that they run in their spare time!
|Our garden in May|
10) Did you really have the time to answer all those questions, do you have time on your hands or are you up to your neck?
I don't have much time on my hands, but I liked the questions.