Through the Garden Gate June 2021


June is one of the best months in the garden! So many flowers, and scent and the buzzing of bees.

 We have been covered in a mass of white daisies, they are spreading everywhere so we will have to be ruthless! Living in a bungalow it has been wonderful to open the curtains and look out on a sea of daisies!






The changes we made last year to the front and back gardens have enhanced the garden and we have spent more time looking at enjoying these areas in the last month and marvelling how quickly the plants have grown to give us an amazing display!




After some very helpful suggestions last month I thought I had solved my blogging problems and created a post about our holiday with no problem! The gremlins have reappeared again and it will only work using the phone so apologies for mainly images!

If you wish to join on Through the Garden Gate and connect with other gardens around the world please leave a link in the comments and I will try and list them!

Happy Gardening!
Sarah x

Comments

  1. Love the daisies even if there are a lot! Beautiful roses too. Hard to believe it was a new garden just a few years ago, it is looking so full and mature now.
    Sorry that you are still having blogging problems. I'm beginning to think it depends what platform e.g windows/Mac that you are using and how up to date it is. Certainly having very few problems at the moment ( touch wood) using an ipad with google chrome and uploading photos from google photos.
    my post is on my last Blogjune post here;
    https://coastalripples.blogspot.com/2021/06/blogjune-day-thirty.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bloom Sarah. I love the garden in June.
    https://www.craftygardener.ca/the-gardens-in-june/ Is my post for the month. Happy gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like pink and white flowers in your garden. The gentle colours are very beautiful and the roses are amazing. You are invited to visit my garden here http://zelenitrenutki.blogspot.com/2021/06/vrt-v-juniju-our-garden-in-june-2021.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sarah, I sympathize about the technical problems. I am lost in this new computer world. It is getting more and more confusing every day. However, you excel at growing flowers and that is a better skill than debugging a computer!
    Jeannie@GetMeToTheCountry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daisies are a joy, Sarah! Such happy faces they have. And your roses, of course, are stunning! The extreme heat has finished mine off. I'm sorry you are having so many blogging problems. I find it a slow and difficult process and am considering changing from Blogger to Wordpress. I'm getting too old to learn new tricks though. Take care, P. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden hardly needs words. It stands on its own beauty! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely flowers and photos, Sarah. I can almost smell the roses and the pinks. Here is my post for this month https://margaretspatch.blogspot.com/2021/07/through-garden-gate-june-2021.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. olddogsnewtruck2 July 2021 at 11:27

    Your garden looks amazing. Wish I could smell those roses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is mine - pretending to be still in June, oops.
    https://eefalsebay.blogspot.com/2021/07/our-false-bay-garden-in-june.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are the best thing about blogging so please join in and brighten my day!