Through the Garden Gate November

There has been lots of changes in the garden in November! Looking back at last month's post it was still full of flowers and green leaves! The garden looks more barren but there is still beauty in looking at the empty stalks and spent flowers particularly during the Golden Hour when the sun starts to go down.  We were busy tidying up the garden and having taken some initial images for this post it was magical to see how the garden was transformed!




Apart from tidying up we have been planting tulips this month and planning new large jobs over the winter, the wood around our raised beds and supporting the greenhouse has fallen apart and everything needs to be replaced in the quieter months!


What are the highlights in your garden this month?

It is always wonderful to see other gardens and watch their development during the year. If you want to join in with Through the garden gate each month please let me know in the comments below and I will add your site. 
Sarah x

Comments

  1. Your November garden does have a beauty. Its colors may be a bit more muted but I like it. Mine is similar and still needs some cleaning up. Hope you have a lovely December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put the garden to bed a few weeks ago. I leave seed pods and leaves around for the critters. I used to clear everything out but not any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your winter garden is beautiful. The sunlight makes the flowers look magnificent and delicate at once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems as if you have a big job ahead of you replacing the damaged wood. Wintertime is supposed to be for resting. I'm joking. We are planning a big garden project also. The fence around our garden must be higher and sturdier to keep out wandering pests. They did too much damage this year. We won't be resting much either.
    Jeannie@GetMeToTheCountry

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always your garden looks beautiful whatever the season. I have posted here:-
    https://coastalripples.blogspot.com/2023/11/through-garden-gate-november-2023.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gardens offer beauty in so many different ways throughout the year. Your collage emphasises that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the beauty in the garden during autumn and winter and when I see the birds feeding on the flower seed heads I am so pleased that I don't cut back in the autumn. Here's my blog for this month: https://margaretspatch.blogspot.com/2023/12/through-garden-gate-november-2023.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. My garden is too much green. It exploded while we were away. Will join you again for the December round.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are the best thing about blogging so please join in and brighten my day!