Review of the Year - Through the Garden Gate

December in the garden is dismal particularly this year when we have had some much rain!  Looking back at some of my favourite images of the year it is surprising to be reminded how lush and full the garden is in the summer months.

Each year there are challenges to face in the garden as well as delight, surprise and wonder. The challenges of the changing weather patterns is certainly have a huge impact in our garden, we will be evaluating what plants are flourishing and do all we can to encourage more wildlife. 

Thank you to everyone who has allowed us a peep over their garden gate each month in 2023 and enjoyed the highlights of their garden no matter where in the world we live!

Wishing you a healthy and good gardening year in 2024.

Sarah x

Comments

  1. A happy new year to you Sarah. I’ve loved following along ThroughThe Garden Gate for so many years. Next year is a new challenge with how I’ll present the garden. Time for change I think. I will still look forward to seeing all your garden highlights. B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, Happy New Year to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondrous colour and beauty. Happy gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I started - pruning along the paths that have closed in to green jungle. Maybe this year I will retrieve my garden ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to keep taking photos of the garden to see how it looks at different times of the year. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ready for January https://eefalsebay.blogspot.com/2024/01/january-peers-hill-fire-retrieving-garden-landscape.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are the best thing about blogging so please join in and brighten my day!